another tag from jacmusl, he be doing all sorts of tagging right now
This time you see my handwriting, isn’t that interesting?
So I did say I was on holiday but jacmusl tagged me in this thang so here we go, or something (I’ll forget about it if i don’t do it now)
No Read Mores on phone, dang, sorry
1. Favourite game genre
I’m totally interpreting this as going beyond vidya games, sooo Fantasy Tabletop Games!
2. Favorite game in that genre
Difficult choice… Pathfinder’s really good, but DnD 5 gets an honourable mention
3. Open the nearest book to page 14 sentence 5 and post it
‘They made it look… better’
Haunted - Chuck Palahniuk (got lucky with this, any other sentence number and the quote would’ve been horrible. That book is fucked up and that chapter is nasty. Here’s a link to the chapter if you want to share my pain: http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts (not kidding, it is seriously the grossest thing I’ve ever read, needs a pretty darned strong stomach, you’ve been warned!))
4. If you could be an animal what animal would it be
5. If you could travel back to one event in history what would it be?
I quite like modern day to be honest, relatively speaking. But first staging of A Midsummer Night’s Dream maybe. Or the invention of the wheel, depends how we’re defining history!
6. Weapon of choice
Staffs are cool, deffo best for badass poses
7. Superpower of choice
Ability to stop time and move stuff around easily while time is stopped
8. If you found the last person that facebook messaged you drove up in a car with an tiny elephant and a giraffe in a suit saying “no time to explain, get in the car” what would you do?
I would get straight in that car, no questions asked
9. If you could be transported into any fictional world (permanantly) which would it be?
It’s been a while since I read/watched something that wasn’t about people getting repeatedly fucked over, but Discworld mostly seems like fun
10. What are you most looking forward too in the next 6 months?
11. What feeling/emotion do you most associate with me?
Boardgames! Playing them. That feeling? Is that a feeling? I think it’s a feeling.
yo peeps, im currently on holiday so won’t be using the internet much, and queues are for clever people so I won’t be posting much, just a heads up!
If I am posting stuff it’s because I’m bad at holidays
Ten times Community forgot it was supposed to be a comedy.
@simonpegg: Whenever I see a grown man wearing Crocs, I always wonder exactly when it was they gave up on life.